Broke up with girlfriend and she's not letting go, What to do?

Broke up with girlfriend and she is still holding on thinking that there's still hope. She also said "its not a good time for this to happen" meaning she have to move out and get apt, which she doesn't want to spend the money for. And she still wants to go on my weekend vac trip with my family, and she wasn't to stay together till November because that's when her jobs is over and she move back to ohio. We are living in Boston MA now.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not keep her as a roommate? Is she dangerous or otherwise unacceptable? I see two problems here, not one, the first is her wellbeing and the second is your relationship status. Honestly it doesn't really matter what your status is because once she goes back to Ohio she can easily move on as you're miles away. So that's not an issue; what is the issue is her current wellbeing I guess, but you can bar her from hanging out with you and just make it into a professional arrangement.

• I had this type of arrangement work out well in the past too. Its unreasonable to think someone can find a decent new place in less than a month. I say both of you move all her stuff to another room and ride it out unless the situation changes.

• she moving in to another bed room until she finds a place

• I'm happy to hear it. Thank you. And yeah, I'm thanking you, because even though I don't know either of you, you did the right thing.