My boyfriend decided that we need to take a break. What do I do now?

..so my boyfriend decided that we need to take a break because I've been getting upset at him to much and it's affecting him badly

...the reason I was so upset at him last night too was because I wanted him to "play with me" later that night...so while we waited for it to be night,he barely spooned with me,barely made a move on me and the only time he grabbed me was as a joke in front of the guys..the reason why I was upset about that was because he could grab me as a joke but not seriously pulling a move on me...when I was upset I got silent and just sat there,i barely raised my voice..if my ex's so how upset I was,they would think my boyfriend had it so easy compared to when I was upset at them

i got upset over stupid stuff...so now he's not texting me back...

will we get back together? and if we do...how do we fix this...better yet,how do I fix this,myself, how do I change myself to make it all better

10