My boyfriend decided that we need to take a break. What do I do now?

..so my boyfriend decided that we need to take a break because I've been getting upset at him to much and it's affecting him badly

...the reason I was so upset at him last night too was because I wanted him to "play with me" later that night...so while we waited for it to be night,he barely spooned with me,barely made a move on me and the only time he grabbed me was as a joke in front of the guys..the reason why I was upset about that was because he could grab me as a joke but not seriously pulling a move on me...when I was upset I got silent and just sat there,i barely raised my voice..if my ex's so how upset I was,they would think my boyfriend had it so easy compared to when I was upset at them

i got upset over stupid stuff...so now he's not texting me back...

will we get back together? and if we do...how do we fix this...better yet,how do I fix this,myself, how do I change myself to make it all better

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• Why do you want him to play so bad? I hate being even touched I know I'm abnormal and ill never understand ;( but your under 18. Don't worry if you don't get back together it will be OK you have plenty of time ahead of you and plenty of fish in the sea

0|0
    0|0
    • he's actually the first guy I've ever allowed to touch me..and I turn 18 next month..like 3 weeks,but I don't want to lose him because he's been one of my bestest friends for 2 years..

• Show All
    • ..well thank you for giving no real advice what so ever..

• Ha you're welcome

Recommended myTakes