Should I take this as a sign she didn't care?

I spent a month working with this girl. Physically, I'm not sure if I was attracted to her. She was a bit larger than me, but had a very cute face. Anyway, we began to click, personality-wise, and this progressed to flirting, where I'd tickle her, etc. We even hung out once.

However, we were only working together for a month, then I left. She never said bye to me. Not even a text. A couple weeks later, I texted her something fun/funny that fit our personalities, but her response was lukewarm. I replied to that, something flirty, and didn't get one back.

Now, there is indeed a wrench in all this: she has a boyfriend. So obviously I was probably more into it than she was, despite myself. But I honestly haven't met a cooler girl than her.

The non-reply to the text has left a bad taste in my mouth. Did she really not care?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, stop talking to her, she would have answered better if she did like you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I think she doesn't want to disrespect her boyfriend and that she really likes him

0|0
    0|0
  • She is into her boyfriend now.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• She probably has no respect for you seeing as you are trying to move in on some other guys woman like a dog. She clearly only wanted to be friends but she now realizes you want more & her lack of interest should be a clear sign that you should, go find your own girl. She's not into you!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes