My ex popped up, I toldhim I was still angry. he's playing dumb, I want to send him this.

you can't just pop up a year later and expect everything to be kosher. you strung me along for a year because you were too lazy to find sex elsewhere and I was too f***ed up at the time to walk away. it's fair game until someone has feelings. when that happens you end it. you don't agree to a "relationship" you were never going to follow through with, because you don't want to be alone. I was f***ing in love with you. (don't ask me why now,i can barely remember) It's cruel and selfish. Both people have to be at the same level, if I was cool with a once a month bang arrangement, then it's fine but I wasn't. Things between us ended when a old friends with benefits of yours came back. I'm assuming she's grown up a little and has moved on. And now you're looking for another easy way out...or rather in.

too much?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• i would say the message is good but the cussing makes it a little bit harsh, cut it out and it will be perfect

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • it's OK, not worth it. he's never going to see me again in person. that's his loss. I don't think people change, if he didn't care about me then, why would he care now?