My girlfriend is too insecure.

I was going out with a very pretty girl and she always put her self down. I would always say good thing and tell her how pretty she always was, not what she thinks she is. This went for 3 months before I broke up with her and it wasn't a bad break up. Some time apart helped and now we are back together. But the first time we had sex after hooking back up she going back to her old ways and I don't know what to do any more.

150

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi I use to be confident in the beging of my relationship until my boyfriend gave me reason to not trust and have insecurities.he was secret with his phone he would take it everywhere all the while he loved me.he had a pass word and on silent.never lets me use it.oh but mine is available .mind you I was pregnant too.few months ago his phone was home not thinking I figured his password and BOOM found emails to girls oh your sexy or making love to you woyld be magical and I'm with child.um yea.or can she fuk all night .but fuks me once in a night.really..since than I insecure.he calls mme ugly toothless and old antique.he's34andi'm 39.i pay for everything.i even have a baby and now expecting again.it hurts the things he says.but I'm trying to ignore it.when we go out hi eyes wonder but its cool I guess but he looks at my best friend I see it and he denies it.so now I'm deciding what to do.I'm lost and don't want to eat I only eat to feed my baby in my tummy.hopefully I make a decision soon verbal abuse will become physical soon I feel it.i don't know what to feel at this point.he doesn't have a phone but uses mine so um always checking..i love my babies and I got nowhete else to go.i done shelters before.they are dirty filthy and full of bed bugs.so I'm trying to get him outwithout any problems being cool so he leaves on his own..