Jealous ex partner's wife

Should I be concerned for my son (13) safety when he is visiting his father.

his father has long since married this girl and she is not able to get over her jealousy of my son and has tried to come between father and son many times going as far as pretenting to pass out and crying at the very mention of my son's name..my son has also told me he feels she doesn't like him.

my son is also brought up in there arguments...so should I be concerned for my son's safety from this girl?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• She doesn't show signs of being a stable person. It doesn't sound likely that she'd physically abuse him or critically injure him, BUT it shouldn't be ruled out as a possibility considering her erratic behavior.

I believe You should arrange a meeting for you adults to discuss the matter, with a PROFESSIONAL. Because even though she may not be harming him Physically, THAT IS EMOTIONALLY DAMAGING TO A CHILD REGARDLESS OF AGE! Her behavior needs to be addressed and it needs to STOP. She could be causing damage to your son emotionally/mentally that could harm him for the REST OF HIS LIFE.

You should ask your son how he feels about the situation as well. You, your ex, and your son need to have a discussion. If your Ex can't address the issues, or your sons feelings, then he doesn't need to be around your son.