What would you do if you heard your ex's new woman cheated on him/her?

So you went through a bad break up. You were the one who got dumped. You werent happy about it but you have to accept their decision. Then yoy hear there new partner cheats. Would you gladly tell your ex. Get someone else to tell your ex or just leave it as it is? Now this question is for people who would only love for their ex to get a taste of karma for the way they left you hurt you and treated you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't care. Good break up, bad break up, either way I'm not an obsessive stalker type. I make sure to get my closure when the relationship ends. I say what I need to say to make sure I don't have any "left over" emotions about the situation.

I stay friendly with my ex's but I'm not friends with any of them. What/who they do after me is none of my business.

But if you are the vengeful type Just listen to Frankie Lymon'd- Goody, Goody. Enjoy his "eventual" heartbreak internally and keep it moving.

Don't let minutes take more time out of your life than they're worth.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh id never lower myself into meddaling into an exs new relationship but its tempting when there douche bags. Thay song is very old but very true :) what goes around comes right back around :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• someone cheated on your ex is how karma treated him. we don't need to involve in that. I would leave it as I didn't know anything

0|0
    0|0
    • Well its roumer that she did. I wouldn't say he's 100% faithful anyway. He's a game player and I feel for his charm and ended ip hurt and looking like an idiot

• every game player get to a point that they get hurt the same way they used to hurt many people. I've seen it :) may be it's not this time, but some day he will and that's nothing for you to worry about because it's past now

• Thats true yep :)

• Laugh

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoever tried to tell me anything about my ex, or my exes current partner, would get a smack on the head, a withering look, and the question "What makes you think I give two sh*ts?"

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you had a bad experience with a previojs relarionship? I did I was played for a fool. Id love to rub itin his face that he got what's coming to him but at the same time I wouldn't lower myself into looking like a bitter jealous ex

• Everyone has had bad experiences.

The difference is, I don't dwell on the past.

What Girls Said 4

• I've never kept in touch with my exes ..so this is coming from my own experience..

None of my business anymore he's my ex leave it alone, I got better things to do then running round worrying about an ex of all things move on .. He's an ex for a reason not worth the time :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Very true and agree but when your ex is an asshose who done ya bad the temptation can be there I guess :)

• I wouldn't meddle into that situation, it would only make me look bad.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I agree but it can be tempting ha

• i wouldn't do anything

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm no longer in touch with my ex, the break-up itself wasn't bad for a break-up, but what followed then was pretty bad. He basically cut me off once he found a new woman. Simply disappeared from one day to the next. I later found out through FB that he's with someone new and added one and one and it's obvious he no longer felt a need to have me in his life, i.e. keep me on the back-burner in case nothing better came along.

Now, if I found out his new woman cheated on him I wouldn't tell him because he no longer talks to me. But I think I'd feel a bit of satisfaction knowing that he's in for some pain. After that sh*t he dished out to me, he certainly deserves someone to dish it out to him. I don't care if this makes me horrible.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes