What would you do if you heard your ex's new woman cheated on him/her?

So you went through a bad break up. You were the one who got dumped. You werent happy about it but you have to accept their decision. Then yoy hear there new partner cheats. Would you gladly tell your ex. Get someone else to tell your ex or just leave it as it is? Now this question is for people who would only love for their ex to get a taste of karma for the way they left you hurt you and treated you?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't care. Good break up, bad break up, either way I'm not an obsessive stalker type. I make sure to get my closure when the relationship ends. I say what I need to say to make sure I don't have any "left over" emotions about the situation.

I stay friendly with my ex's but I'm not friends with any of them. What/who they do after me is none of my business.

But if you are the vengeful type Just listen to Frankie Lymon'd- Goody, Goody. Enjoy his "eventual" heartbreak internally and keep it moving.

Don't let minutes take more time out of your life than they're worth.

• Oh id never lower myself into meddaling into an exs new relationship but its tempting when there douche bags. Thay song is very old but very true :) what goes around comes right back around :)