Been texting back and forth, interested in a girl. Still no sparks- any ideas?

So I get to see her twice a week in class- there interest has been established, sharing glances, eventually books, sitting closer together, then walks after to her car. She seems like the quiet type, not really speaking in class. So I decided to give her my number, asking her if she's free sometime to meet up before or after class for a drink. (unspecified, doesn't matter, she's 20)

Whenever I ask if she'd like to meet up (done so twice) , she politely declines and says she's sorry she won't be able to make it. This is how I learned about her job and how far away it is- basically she has no time right now,

The texts are casual: do you like hockey? what kind of music are you into? interwoven with jokes and some other small questions... I find ways to bow out of the convo if I don't see it going anywhere. But it messes with my head when I go to bed texting her and wake up with another text from her. The questions and texts are not frequent, but are coming from both ends so I know there's some interest.

I see her today and Weds but then our class is over for the term.

I took the rejections lightly at first- after all, what do I really know about this girl? So is she saying no because she really has no time to spend together in person -and in that way keep texting her so if an opportunity pops up- , or is it that she is not interested and i

32

Most Helpful Guy

• She's saying no because she's not interested in you

• Time proved you right. Where were you a month ago anon?! Ended up just being friends. OH WELL.