We finally cleared the air but he's such a douche that I regret meking a menze!!!

Me and my ex cleared the air after no talking for 2 months all was fine but he then started bringing up things which always cause arguments but I didn't feed I to it. He decided to tell me I made him feel ugly and that's why he ended it and I ruined his confidence. I was vert hurt by this because I never ever made him feel that way actually I was d complete opposite. here's the annoying part when we broke up he said it was because he's just not happy that was fine. 2 wks later sed he actually ended it cos he took bad advice. Whatever! Now he says this. Really like? Wtf. he's in a new relationship and brags about how happy and great they are together and iv told him I'm happy for him I wish them both well, so why be bothered about me and issues in d past like? I just wanted an easy life with no problems with anyone including this ex. MEN ye are a confusing lot :-P

20