What could I do for my ex boyfriend to forgive me?

me and my ex were try to get back together and one night I got really drunk and I ended up making out and giving his best bud a bj

yeah drinking is not an excuse it happened

my ex said that I would have to do something big for him to forgive me but I don't know what I could do any ideas
any idea guys what should I do need some help

06

Most Helpful Guy

• sorry to say it but for me I couldn't forgive that ( link I might forgive a kiss but I could never feel the same about you (or my best friend for that matter) after giving a guy oral.

But just apologize. Tell him you made a huge mistake one that you will forever try to make him realize that you are sorry and hope for his foregiveness. You need to know that he is going to be angry, hurt, and probably full of resentment. It's going to be difficult for both him and you ... In my experience with cheating even though I wanted to forgive and forget my anger and hurt was so great that I just couldn't do it

so good luck. just be apologetic and know that it might be rough going for a while...

P.S. you boyfriend has some sh*tty friends