Have you ever been in a position that it pushed you to cheat ?

i am not sure if my relationship is healthy I ve never cheated but I feel like my boyfriend pushes me by not giving me enough affection ( we are in LDR) I feel someone he send me short texts a couple time and that's it. I love him with all my heart and it hurts to think and wondering why he doesn't concern or care about me like I do. one day we had a fight and he told me that the reason I'm sad Because I made myself sad not him I was speechless. I barely act like I'm needy but I miss him. if I act I miss him a lot he plays me if I don't he accuses me

i really wanna dissappear from this but I can't evetho I tried to talk to him but he refuses. and now I'm completely in the dark alone

pls kindly help me what should I do to make him understand that I just want his affection when we are far away ?

11