I just really need a guy's opinion!

So about 2 years ago my little brother moved down here with a couple of buddies, one being my age exactly. From the moment I laid eyes on the guy that's my age (I'll call him M) I've had a mad crush on him. We hung out for about a year, and in that span of time he had flown down two other girlfriends, each being kicked out and having to go back where they came from when they broke up. Well that Christmas, my brother and his other friends left and went back for a visit, but M stayed in town. So he spent Christmas and new years with my family. We ended up sleeping together (Please don't tell me how stupid this was, believe me, I know, and being told that really doesn't help at all). I told him I couldn't believe we had slept together and he was like why? and I said because I had been wanting to for so long and he laughed and said ha ha well long time coming then. so we hung out like usual and everynow and then we'd sleep together. But he's never chatted anyone else up. And when this guy at a party they threw called me a hippo, I failed to mention it to him and when he found out he got really mad and said I should have told him so he could "take care of it". that was like 2 weeks. then this past weekend this girl was all over him. and I tried to play it cool, and he talked about it to me when we were headed to the pool. I dropped his bag of food in his lap and he smiled and said awww see you're jealous! it's not like I'm dating her or anything" and I said it really wasn't my business what he wanted to do with her. Later that night we went over to the hosue he lives at with my brother and he asked me to lay down with him. Yes we ended up hooking up but it was different than sual, he was way more tender, kissing my forehead and the top of my head, holding my hand. But then afterward when she showed up they started hanging out. I don't know what's going on!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It either could be 2 things, he has no feelings for you or he's scared/shy and doesn't know how to take it to the next level. First of all the fact that you're his homies sister is kind of a problem. It's not really a rule but you could say its frowned upon if a dude was getting at his homies sister behind his back and especially using her for booty calls. (Not saying you are one) but its just something "bros" don't do at least not without talking it over. Unless your brother knows then yea, you guys are kind of just friends with benefits and he's just in for the sex. But then again it could be that he doesn't know or he's scared to date you. Some times guys just have a harder time with some females. No matter how many girls a guys had, there's always that one that makes him stutter and fall over. Maybe it's because you're his homies sister. Maybe you should talk to him about being in a relationship, be straight forward. If he can't take the lead, who will? I would be more than glad if a female talked me into a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • My brother knows and said it was OK, I talked to him before we did anything.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• sounds to me like you need to stop fawning of this guy. he likes you but he has no reason to commit to you because he knows he can have his cake and eat it too or if not eat it at least flaunt it in front of you to make you jealous and thus fawn over him more. IF you want more, like a relationship or commitment then make it known to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he likes you he's just trying to be nice to her and not make her feel bad...Either that or he's a total player. Well I hope its the first one good luck maybe try confronting him about her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should stop sleeping with him. Treat him as a friend, but still flirt a litte. You can say to him that he can sleep with as many girls as he wants but he can't sleep with you at the same time.

There's no emotional attachment when a guy sleeps with a girl like there is when a girl sleeps with a guy, he's not committed to you, he seems to have made that clear and to me he's not treating you very well.

If I were you, I would end it totally, it sounds like he doesn't respect you and he's never going to. Guys value what they have to work hard to get, sex is a massive reward for a guy and you just gave it up (we've all been there). Tell him you don't think this is what you want, that you want to go on dates and have fun and maybe a relationship, don't mention you want this with him, it'll feel to much like pressure, he just has to know that you're prepared to walk away if your needs aren't being met.

Hope this helps :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes