I just really need a guy's opinion!

So about 2 years ago my little brother moved down here with a couple of buddies, one being my age exactly. From the moment I laid eyes on the guy that's my age (I'll call him M) I've had a mad crush on him. We hung out for about a year, and in that span of time he had flown down two other girlfriends, each being kicked out and having to go back where they came from when they broke up. Well that Christmas, my brother and his other friends left and went back for a visit, but M stayed in town. So he spent Christmas and new years with my family. We ended up sleeping together (Please don't tell me how stupid this was, believe me, I know, and being told that really doesn't help at all). I told him I couldn't believe we had slept together and he was like why? and I said because I had been wanting to for so long and he laughed and said ha ha well long time coming then. so we hung out like usual and everynow and then we'd sleep together. But he's never chatted anyone else up. And when this guy at a party they threw called me a hippo, I failed to mention it to him and when he found out he got really mad and said I should have told him so he could "take care of it". that was like 2 weeks. then this past weekend this girl was all over him. and I tried to play it cool, and he talked about it to me when we were headed to the pool. I dropped his bag of food in his lap and he smiled and said awww see you're jealous! it's not like I'm dating her or anything" and I said it really wasn't my business what he wanted to do with her. Later that night we went over to the hosue he lives at with my brother and he asked me to lay down with him. Yes we ended up hooking up but it was different than sual, he was way more tender, kissing my forehead and the top of my head, holding my hand. But then afterward when she showed up they started hanging out. I don't know what's going on!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It either could be 2 things, he has no feelings for you or he's scared/shy and doesn't know how to take it to the next level. First of all the fact that you're his homies sister is kind of a problem. It's not really a rule but you could say its frowned upon if a dude was getting at his homies sister behind his back and especially using her for booty calls. (Not saying you are one) but its just something "bros" don't do at least not without talking it over. Unless your brother knows then yea, you guys are kind of just friends with benefits and he's just in for the sex. But then again it could be that he doesn't know or he's scared to date you. Some times guys just have a harder time with some females. No matter how many girls a guys had, there's always that one that makes him stutter and fall over. Maybe it's because you're his homies sister. Maybe you should talk to him about being in a relationship, be straight forward. If he can't take the lead, who will? I would be more than glad if a female talked me into a relationship.

• My brother knows and said it was OK, I talked to him before we did anything.