Do you think the Mexican drug war will move north?

do you, specially those of you who live in the border states think the Mexican war on drugs with all its ferocity ( beheeadings torture, mutilations, bombs etc) will be more frequent in the united states
Updates:
I mean the war is still raging on, and no one is winning

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The Mexican drug war was all cause because of the support that the US has given to it.SO I think it will

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think it will.

0|0
    0|0
  • well the war might not be in the US, but it is supported by it and already in it without the violence.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I live in a borer town and we are always ranked in the top three safest cities.

0|0
    0|0
    • do you live in el paso? I mean because this would be something gradual, if it ever happened, and be fore you know it ; they will have corrupted the police, and be settled in full force, and heads will be hanging from bridges

• Yes, I do. And Juarez has experience so much violence, but it has yet to spill over. We somehow have managed to keep everything over there. There have been days that I have forgotten to lock my front door or have taken a walk in the dark and I feel same. I think the violence at times might be going the other way. If you want to do something shady you go do it in Juarez and blame it on the drug violence.

What Guys Said 2

• No. There may already be some spill over effects, but they may be very subtle, as in the price of drugs, the drug routes and the accessibility of drugs.

The US is the biggest market for drugs in the world. The main route for the drugs goes through Mexico. The gangs in Mexico are fighting to control the various trade corridors and gain their share of the market. This all started a decade ago when the Mexican government killed the leader of the biggest drug gang in Mexico and then the sh*t hit the fan.

This drug war could be easily mitigated if drug consuming nations legalized all drugs, taking the drugs out of the control of the dangerous gangs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes