Have you ever cheated during exams in the class room?

this happened to me once,i don't know how I have been able to do that because usually I am a very nice guy and very honest,so maybe I was too young.

what about you?

76

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never even considered cheating.

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah. I'm a fairly honest person, but in grade school when the tests encompassed a TON of material and facts I knew I couldn't memorize, or when the subject matter was out of my grasp of understanding and I'd already tried as hard as I could to master it, to no avail - I cheated. I never cheated OFF OF anyone though. I thought that was low because it would've been involving another person in my bad deed (though there were several times where other people cheated off of me). I did the thing where you write the answers on a little slip of paper and hide them under the test, or you scribble the answers on the back of the test and erase them before you turn it in.

• yes, I have.

• No, I never did.

I wanted to and even started to sometimes, but chickened out. Haha!

• yes, my sister and I even exchanged exams because we are twins and teachers don't really know how to differentiate each other

• The last time I cheated was on a 3rd grade spelling test (not really an exam, but whatever...). If I remember correctly, the word I was having trouble with was "furniture", haha.

• Of course

What Guys Said 6

• The school I went to just used some kinda IP block thing during exams etc which is very easy to bypass without getting busted, that's answer enogh isn't it?

• yes.

• Hell yeah

• yes I came to class a little early and wrote some math formulas on the desk covering them up with my hands when the teacher came by passing the test around. then covering them with the test paper during the test. f*ck math.

• Never cheated on an exam. However, I have let my friends cheat by letting them copy me or giving certain answers to them.

• Yes, we all cheated in some way and at some point in life. I cheated on my 7th grade finals in middle school. Never really affected me. I'm still rather successful in life. :P