She breaks up with me and then cyber stalks me

I was in a relationship the past year and a half with this girl. One day out of the blue she says that she loves me and that she thinks it would be best if we break up because she isn't deserving of me. I try asking her why she says that and she never calls me back, never see her in person, never hear anything on Facebook. She has been cyber stalking me the whole time since she said that though. What is her problem?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• how would you know she's "cyber stalking" you? If anything she's trying to see what you're doing in your life (if you found anyone new, hints to show her you still like her, if you miss her, etc.) I don't think she necessarily regrets breaking up with you, she just might be checking to make sure you haven't found anyone better than her (obviously she's got some insecurity issues, especially if she didn't feel good enough for you like she said). If she's playing these games with you I'd say let her go and move on. you can do so much better and find someone who won't treat you this way! good luck!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• she was kind of insecure but then she most likely regrets it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Dude... I am in almost the very same situation. Almost two year relationship ends out of the blue, she tells me she loves me and says I am being held back by her and I asked her to explain but she never responded. I left her voice mail messages, emails, Facebook, you name it and she doesn't respond. I have no clue if she cyber stalks me though I just wish I knew how she felt about me before I end up moving :(.

Add me as a friend

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no problem. That's normal. She breaks up with you out of self-guilt but doesn't actually emotionally disconnect from you. Congratulations; someone is obsessing over you against their better judgment. You're like a celebrity!

0|1
    0|0
  • To me this sound code for "I did something really bad" and I don't deserve to be with you. Move on, she probably cheated.

0|0
    0|0
  • no one can tell you except her...and since she's NOT, and move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes