She breaks up with me and then cyber stalks me

I was in a relationship the past year and a half with this girl. One day out of the blue she says that she loves me and that she thinks it would be best if we break up because she isn't deserving of me. I try asking her why she says that and she never calls me back, never see her in person, never hear anything on Facebook. She has been cyber stalking me the whole time since she said that though. What is her problem?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• how would you know she's "cyber stalking" you? If anything she's trying to see what you're doing in your life (if you found anyone new, hints to show her you still like her, if you miss her, etc.) I don't think she necessarily regrets breaking up with you, she just might be checking to make sure you haven't found anyone better than her (obviously she's got some insecurity issues, especially if she didn't feel good enough for you like she said). If she's playing these games with you I'd say let her go and move on. you can do so much better and find someone who won't treat you this way! good luck!