Was that a smart move?

OK need help! A met a new guy when our family went out of town for two weeks. and we got along great flirted a ton. so I found out he lived a few hours from me so he asked me for my number handed me his phone and I stored it in. and said he would text me and this was about a week in a half ago and he still hasn't sent me anything is this a bad sign that he forgot about me or didn't like me?! Or am I just being unpatient. Advice please!:)

33

Most Helpful Guy

• its a game or he wants to see that are you interested or not... I can see now, you fell for his trick, you are thinking about him now. and feel confused, that's a chemistry he made for you. right now table on his hand, I hope you move on and think or try to meet new guy. game already finish, its more than 1w, of course guy will go pursue to other girl. let it go and go other guy or he might hurt you or reject you for now.