I need the best advice possible please!

Okay, me and this guy that I haven't been really great friends with..just recently started talking. BUT. Of course, he's tied down. And has been for a WHILE. 2 years to be exact. His girlfriend I happened to be really good friends with and me & him started talking through her. It's ALWAYS the wrong thing to do, and I know this so please don't "bash" me about my actions but me & him have had sex, several times behind her back. He told me this is just "a thing" for him to "get out" all of the freedom he has the capability of BEFORE they choose to marry. Unfortunately, I'm not the girl to just "give out" sex. I've only had sex with one guy before me & this guy started having our thing. Being a girl, I started having feelings. But he didn't help because something about him and the way he talks to me made me feel like it was so much more than just a "fling". He complimented me, he's been here for me when I'm upset, cared about me when I was sick, & we've laid in bed together and he almost fell asleep with his arms around me. Is it just my feelings or does it sound like he's into more than sexually? I would REALLY love the feed back.
By the way, this is a guy that we didn't start off as friends. We knew each other for YEARS but never had a close friendship.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• first off I think it'd be cool if you put yourself in your supposed friends shoes... I don't think its right for you to refer to her in that manner as that is not something that you would've done to somebody that you had any semblance of respect for. as somebody who has been cheated on and grew up without a father because he cheated I find it grossly offensive and think that it is a deplorable act and you seem to just be sweeping that under the rug. (btw I don't just blame you but you're the one asking)

besides that it sounds to me like a friends with benefits thing and nothing more. the whole he cares for you thing is something a decent person would do, tell you nice things and help you when you're upset that's just natural. and as for "almost" falling asleep with you that is just again a normal thing, it's comforting.