Any hope of getting back with my ex-girlfriend?

I was in a relationship with my ex for years, and a couple years ago we got engaged. Then she broke it off, but we continued living together as exes. About a year ago, she started dating a new guy, and moved in with him half a year ago. I suspected it for a while, and she finally told me about the relationship a few months ago. I asked her to get back together with me several times, and she always refused, but she did visit with me a couple times a week to do date-type activities. Recently she had to move to a new city, and so I decided to move with her. She allowed this, but said I better not be doing this just to get back with her, and that I'd have to get my own place. I told her that was true that I wanted to get back together, but I also had other reasons to move. Her family has been really nice and even let me stay in their house a few days while I'm figuring out my arrangements, but she is always online with her new boyfriend, and it drives me nuts.

So my question is this: do you think there is any chance that she would consider starting a relationship with me again? This guy is coming to visit her for a while pretty soon, but while he isn't here do you think I've got a chance?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• why did she break up with you ? why did he continue to live with her even as being exes.. obviously you love her. What is it that bothers her because of which she broke up with you ? maybe if you could find that out , you probably could get her back .

• Well, I used to stay at home all the time and ignore her while I was playing video games all night. So I've been working really hard at going out and doing things. Actually, the times we've hung out are more like I think she wanted our relationship to be. But I don't get why she's still hanging out with this other guy now that I've changed. She offered to introduce us, but I didn't want to meet him. Did accidentally see them making out on the street the other day. Horrible...

• If you ignore your girl , what will she think of you ? she will obviously try to find out someone who will give her time. I think you really need to "talk ' to her.. there is something wrong. Your were all the time home means I am sure you gave her time, its only when you were playing video games you ignored her. You really need to have "the talk" with her .