My girl wants to move in with me, but I don't.. Help?

I have 4 days until she moves in, I can't figure a way to tell her that I'm not ready to take our relationship to this level.

I love my personal space and privacy, but I love her too.

Any advice on how can I convince her to not move in with me without hurting her feelings?

Yo thanks for the answers guys! I couldn't tell her the truth and I guess I love her more than I love my privacy.. So she's moving in, movie/game nights every night :D

Again thanks!

71

Most Helpful Girl

• Let her know the truth a relationship should have communication. Tell her that you lover her so much but your not ready to move in together just yet, you want to eventually but not yet.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE