Relationship Labels??

so, long story short I went out with this girl (we were both clear on being boyfriend and girlfriend) and she sorta broke up with me not too long after (about 2 weeks). By sorta I mean she told me this "i don't want to break up with you I just don't want to be boyfriend and girlfriend". This was about a month ago, to this day we still talk, flirt, go out on dates, like each other and kiss but are not "official". so my question(s): what "are" we? what should I do? and yes I've tried talking to her and it leads to her getting mad when I mention her "breaking up with me" .

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you are dating, that's it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• You're just dating, leaving her free to also date other people. She's not looking for exclusivity , she just wants to be able to get what she wants, from whoever she wants it from, when she wants it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go with it.. Don't look at it in black and white

0|0
    0|0
  • just don't look for labels, keep going on the dates

0|0
    0|0
  • focus on a connection, labels don't mean anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like she just wants to date around... she wants you around but still wants to go out with others.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe she just don't wana be tied down she wants to be able to flirt with other guys too without chu being able to reproach hur with anything you know what I mean? like she wants to feel loved not just by you but bt others as well plus maybe she just not sure what she feels for you she probably wants to make sure its enough love to make it last or maybe she doesn't wana ruin the relationship you guys have you know how sometimes that happens when friends become more than friends

0|0
    0|0
    • hmm yeah makes sense, thanks; to be honest hopefully its the second one haha.

• haha yeah hopefully =)

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes