My Story- was there ever something between us?

So, all of this happened last yea, and I guess the reason why I'm sharing it with you is because I want to know if you think there was ever anything there I should fight for.

So last year a group of us from school went on a school trip together, and I began to gain feelings for this guy. I hadn't really talked to him much before this, but we seemed to grow closer. Pretty much the first time I thought he had any interest in me was one day when we saw something quite confronting Andalusia group of us were crying. I was one of them and I noticed that when we were all gathered in a huge assembly with hundreds of other people he kept turning around and giving me sympathetic looks. At dinner that night he came and sat next to me and we talked quite a bit. This was our first real conversation with only the 2 of us. Over the next 2 weeks we grew close. We would often sit next to each other at the big dinner table and when the guys had to come into the girls apartment him and his friends would come into our room. He asked me deep questions like what I felt about different situations. One day when playing a card game with a group of us, he told me we had to team up! He then turned his back to me and leaned down on me. When the group would split up, we weren't in the same ones but he would always come up to me and give me a huge hug when he saw me. Some nights when we would all gather and we would be talking he would tease me because I'm short or something like that. One night when we were out at a dinner thing we were walking around at the end and had to ask people questions and we were together the whole night, just the 2 of us.

When we returned, we were at the airport and on the whole trip we were trying to get our friends to go to a school dance together. At the airport he whispered in my ear "will you go to the dance with me" and I laughed and said something that meant I thought our friend should say that. I never even thought of this but could this have been him asking me.

Well anyway when we were back at school we talked more and a couple ofmy friends thought he liked me. He would come up to me during break and pull my hair or scare me or something when I was sitting with my friends. One day in the class we had together when we got back a test he gave me a hug, and so many people just looked at us awkwardly.

Anyway, so we drifted and is year at the dance - we didn't go together, I saw him and he called me over to him and his date and gave me a huge kiss. When he was getting his photos taken he kept looking over at me with what looked like that first look he gave me that day after I had been crying.

Anyway, since then nothing has really happened between us. But do you think there is anything there that's worth fighting for? I really did like him and recounting on these events refreshes these feelings. But I think he's moved on and I know he often flirts with one of my good friends.

Anyway thank you so much for reading this! xxx
Just to update this, I actually got asked before he asked the girl. But then again I said yes because I thought he wasn't going to ask

42

Most Helpful Guy

• if he has a girlfriend I wouldn't touch it. but if he is single then yes I think that he you could see what is there. Often times in a certain place and time sparks can fly, it could end right after that special event or feelings can linger.

It's hard to know if what he feels and exhibits towards you are feelings for you or just acting on the memories you guys had. It sounds like you may have missed the boat but it's still worth a shot. You two do share a special time and place so it could translate into a relationship