Does this guy like me? I need opinions badly

So I met this guy four months ago online. We talked for about two weeks before we met and he came over my house and we clicked and slept together. We would text 24/7 and everything pointed to him liking me. He would come over a lot too. I've taken care of him when he was sick and even visited him in the hospital. He would kiss me hello and goodbye too. I asked him what I met to him and he said why do we have to put a label on us and just to go with it so I did. We had a fight because he texted me that he didn't want a relationship but loves me as a friend and just wanted to be friends with benifits. I was pissed because I felt like he lead me on. We didn't talk for a weekand in that time he started sleeping with someone else. We started talking again and hanging out and sleeping together. We would go out together and he took me to meet his friends too. He has a son and I have kids and we do things together with our kids. He even stayed this past weekend with his son at my house. He slept in my bed too. He calls me boo sweetly sweetheart and babe. We talk everyday. But he's still sleeping with this other chick but spends more time with me and brings his kid around me which he doesn't with her.We can spend hours together alone talking and laughing and we never run out of things to talk about and he will tell me anything about himself. But we don't text as much anymore. He tells me I'm beautiful and that iI have a great personality. If I'm seeing someone else he will text me early the next morning asking if I had sex and if it was anymore good. Just when I give up and back off he does something to pull me back. I've grown attached to him and I'm in lovewith him. I Haven't texted him in a few days but he has texted me. II just want to know if he likes me or just sees me as a friend or as a fwb.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, what self-respecting woman would stay with a guy who treats her like that? If you both just wanted sex and that was it, that's fine, but you want more and he doesn't. He outright told you he didn't want a relationship, but you stayed anyway, even after he started sleeping around. Even worse, you introduced your kids to him, even though the chances of him ever being their step-dad are close to zero.

Bottom line, this is a big mess. You're not just hurting yourself by staying in this situation; you're also hurting your kids. There is nothing inconsistent about him liking you AND seeing you as a FWB. If you want a committed relationship with the potential for marriage down the road, this isn't the guy for you.

• I introducted him to my children before I knew he didn't want a relationship when he was giving me string signals. I only hung around because he lead me on. I realize it's a mess