I know I shouldn't care but I really really do

Heres my problem my relationship with my ex was basically going to mine or his hanging out or going out etc. Never much else I would suggest it but never happened. His new gfriend of only 2 weeks he's broght her to the cina out for meal and toeet his brothers. I'm so angry. I never got that treatment from him. I feel so cheated and wasted. I was decent and kind and really adored him. He goes with the town slapper and she's treated like a queen :,( I know he's my ex and I ahouldnt care but I do and it hurts

42

Most Helpful Girl

• some people just aren't ''the one'',it doesn't mean you're not a good girlfriend,you're just not right for each other. it's not your fault,or his-just find someone who will appreciate you