I know I shouldn't care but I really really do

Heres my problem my relationship with my ex was basically going to mine or his hanging out or going out etc. Never much else I would suggest it but never happened. His new gfriend of only 2 weeks he's broght her to the cina out for meal and toeet his brothers. I'm so angry. I never got that treatment from him. I feel so cheated and wasted. I was decent and kind and really adored him. He goes with the town slapper and she's treated like a queen :,( I know he's my ex and I ahouldnt care but I do and it hurts

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• some people just aren't ''the one'',it doesn't mean you're not a good girlfriend,you're just not right for each other. it's not your fault,or his-just find someone who will appreciate you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• That's normal what you feel. I'm sorry that you suffer this at his hand; while there is nothing you can do about it and it will get under your skin at least allow yourself to care and know that you should because it is completely unfair.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should realyl try your best to not get with him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Theres been no contact in over 2 weeks and slowly I'm getting over it

What Girls Said 3

• It takes time to completely get over someone you once truly loved. Give yourself some time to heal yourself and never keep track of him as it only hurts you and never does you any good.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes this is true I foumd myself wanted to know about him and this new girl. Silly really

• That what I did at the beginning of the break up, I kept checking on my ex's fb and see the updates and I ended up feeling like sh*t then I've had realized that I was really stupid to hurt myself this way and that I couldn't move on without him. At the end I controlled my curiosity then it became a habit of not wanting to see whatever's on his page ever again. This all took time though but I've made it so can you!

• well its normal, and I would say you should because he is putting more importance to her. but well you will jsut have to move on and look for a guy that treats you better

0|0
    0|0
  • just move on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes