Boyfriend's sister acting rude?

Ok so recently I've been noticing my boyfriend of 3 years sister is being more of a b word lol.. like for example a year ago he was hangin out with her one night and I was feeling really sick about to go to the hospital and he called me to see if I was OK and his sister kept telling him to get off the phone real loud so I can hear she kept calling him rude because he wanted to see if I was ok.. and when he told her to give him a minute she snatched the phone out his hand and told me "my brothers spending time with his family right now call back later" and hung up on me.. and he didn't do anything..didn't try and call me back or even send me a text asking if I'm ok.. he said his sister kept his phone.. he's 21 and she's 27.. he had a choice shouldn't he have put his foot down? and what was worst was I did end up in the hospital and I ended up needing surgery.. and then today we were on the phone for like 2 minutes and she told him to go eat dinner and when he did go to eat she called him rude for being on the phone and kept arguing with him till he hung up.. she stood next to him yelling so I can hear her saying "tell your boyfriend goodbye he's going to eat I'm sure you'll live without him for 20 mins"..whats wrong with his sister? and why is she treating me like this? we've gotten along never argue or fight.. we hang out drink together even played basketball together and had movie nights...

52

Most Helpful Girl

• More than likely she's jealous, but she's going about it in an immature way. My bf's sister acts the same way sometimes. She'll snatch the phone out of his hands when he and I are having a conversation, or she'll scream, "GET OFF THE PHONE, YOU'RE SO RUDE'' just like your bf's sister does. the best thing I can tell you is to talk to her about it. I talked to my bf's sister about it and actually ignored her for a while and she saw I wasn't tolerating her ignorance and she stopped :) hope this helps