Boyfriend's sister acting rude?

Ok so recently I've been noticing my boyfriend of 3 years sister is being more of a b word lol.. like for example a year ago he was hangin out with her one night and I was feeling really sick about to go to the hospital and he called me to see if I was OK and his sister kept telling him to get off the phone real loud so I can hear she kept calling him rude because he wanted to see if I was ok.. and when he told her to give him a minute she snatched the phone out his hand and told me "my brothers spending time with his family right now call back later" and hung up on me.. and he didn't do anything..didn't try and call me back or even send me a text asking if I'm ok.. he said his sister kept his phone.. he's 21 and she's 27.. he had a choice shouldn't he have put his foot down? and what was worst was I did end up in the hospital and I ended up needing surgery.. and then today we were on the phone for like 2 minutes and she told him to go eat dinner and when he did go to eat she called him rude for being on the phone and kept arguing with him till he hung up.. she stood next to him yelling so I can hear her saying "tell your boyfriend goodbye he's going to eat I'm sure you'll live without him for 20 mins"..whats wrong with his sister? and why is she treating me like this? we've gotten along never argue or fight.. we hang out drink together even played basketball together and had movie nights...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• More than likely she's jealous, but she's going about it in an immature way. My bf's sister acts the same way sometimes. She'll snatch the phone out of his hands when he and I are having a conversation, or she'll scream, "GET OFF THE PHONE, YOU'RE SO RUDE'' just like your bf's sister does. the best thing I can tell you is to talk to her about it. I talked to my bf's sister about it and actually ignored her for a while and she saw I wasn't tolerating her ignorance and she stopped :) hope this helps

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• It seems that her sister is just one crazy sister

0|0
    0|0
  • Aww, sounds like she's jealous.

She is acting like a bitch though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe she's getting jealous of all the time you and your boyfriend spend together. Or, does he talk about you a lot? Maybe she's tired of hearing about it. Lol, it's a mean little sister thing I guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe she is jealous

0|1
    0|0
  • well either you did something wrong or she is jealous of his brother having your attention.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmm well did you do something to make her dislike you?

Are you clingy, needy,and always demanding his time? So much that his family doesn't get time with him?

Did you cheat on him or screw him over?

Did you say something really hurtful to him?

0|0
    0|0
    • no.. no.. no they hang out all the time..i only get like 2 days a week with him or less.. no.. and no.. and no.. everythings been ok..yeah we've had our little couple arguments but nothing serious.. and I've never disrespected her or anything.. I've hung out with her played dominos and cards and basketball with her.. she acts like this out of nowhere..

• hmmm well I think the right thing to do is just be open, honest, and sincere and have a talk with her about how you feel. Have your boyfriend be a mediator :)

Recommended myTakes