How can you tell if you actually want your ex back or you just miss having someone..

i always think about my ex and play scenarios in my head of us getting back together and being happy as ever. but I don't know if I actually want him back or I just miss having someone there for me all the time. is there any signs that can make me understand which I'm feeling.. ? any advice ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you still think about him when you're with other people? Do you still hear his voice and remember things he said if someone else uses the same sort of phrasing, or talks about a topic you used to frequently mention when you were with him?

IF you were just lonely, you'd not be thinking about him when you're with other people.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Buy a vibrating dildo.

And if after a session with that and your Ex doesn't come to mind, then it's just you simply missing having someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • if your with someone new, and you can't stop thinking about your ex. I don't believe ex's can get back together though...especially those who cheat on each other over and over again...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm going through the same thing. But I think I just miss the idea of being in a relationship, since I HATE being alone. Being lonely is not for me. But then again, they are an ex for a reason. Think of the reason why you guys broke up, if it's stupid, maybe you do miss him. If it's something against your beliefs in a relationship, you just miss having someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • just move on

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes