How can you tell if you actually want your ex back or you just miss having someone..

i always think about my ex and play scenarios in my head of us getting back together and being happy as ever. but I don't know if I actually want him back or I just miss having someone there for me all the time. is there any signs that can make me understand which I'm feeling.. ? any advice ?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you still think about him when you're with other people? Do you still hear his voice and remember things he said if someone else uses the same sort of phrasing, or talks about a topic you used to frequently mention when you were with him?

IF you were just lonely, you'd not be thinking about him when you're with other people.