Mom took little over a week off she wants to go to FL so do I

Okay so mom my and I haven't gone on any trip for 3 years and we really want to go see friends in FL. Now I am eighteen just out of high school and my job doesn't start until I come back (babysitting for 5+ weeks so I am going to be like a nanny) now we don't have enough to fly down but it would cost 359.06 cents to go to fl and back to NY according to this one travel store and then I added values like two hotels (one for on the way there and on the way back since I can't drive so I don't think my mom can do the straight 19 hours of driving) the food,other expenses , we plan to stay with friends while we are there so I don't think we are going to need a hotel/ much more gas money because we will just carpool places, we decided not to go to any amusement parks this time and just use it to visit friends/family we haven't seen in 3 years! Now I just did all of this but I was thinking all together the most it would cost is like 3,000 maybe less and I think we can do it I am not sure it is one AM here so I am not waking my mom up to see and like I said before my mom really wants to go but earlier today she said " I really want to go but lets see if we can get there by car" but she hasn't done anything so I thought maybe if I show her this she will say yes to going the other thing is my babysitting job is going to get my 2000 bucks but it would be after the trip and yes some of that money is going towards college stuff like books but I figured I would give my mom 500 bucks when I get the money so she has money for when she thinks we shouldn't have taken the trip depending really on what books cost I will give her more money. I just feel bad because as of right now I am broke and I want to be able to pay her back but she needs this vacation the last year and half have been stressful for her and I am afraid if she doesn't do something to relax and get away for awhile she will have a mental break down or something.

I actually don't have a good question other than does this sound good to you or not.
She said we can't do it but thank you for your answers=( she might change her mind I don't know but as of right now it is a no.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• On groupon they actually have a 2-5 night stay at Orlando , Florida near the theme park. Only for 169 dollars. I know money is a issue, nor sure if you're planning to stay there but it's a pretty great deal if you do.

• And you only live once, sometimes you have to do things for yourself. So I agree with going.

• Also, rest in your car while traveling up much cheaper if you pull over and do so if you ask me. Rather than staying at hotels during traveling