Why doesn't he want anyone to know about us?

Me and boyfriend broke up 2 weeks ago for the 3 time and we just got back together a day ago. But he doesn't want his family or my family to know. But why? Is he embarrassed of me? He told me he doesn't want his family saying things but why does he care?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• He cares because people are remarking how unstable you actually are. And they are right. The fact that they are right irks him because honestly people are probably telling him to just leave you alone. I'm thinking your relationship is young, very young, and if you've "broken up" 3 times in such a thing there's not exactly a strong trackrecord for you.