Why doesn't he want anyone to know about us?

Me and boyfriend broke up 2 weeks ago for the 3 time and we just got back together a day ago. But he doesn't want his family or my family to know. But why? Is he embarrassed of me? He told me he doesn't want his family saying things but why does he care?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He cares because people are remarking how unstable you actually are. And they are right. The fact that they are right irks him because honestly people are probably telling him to just leave you alone. I'm thinking your relationship is young, very young, and if you've "broken up" 3 times in such a thing there's not exactly a strong trackrecord for you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Probably because he want's to see how it goes. He doesn't want to tell everyone you're back together again and 2 days later you're broken up again. Also if your family's aren't that happy about you guys dating they wouldn't like knowing that you guys were together today and over in like a week and so on.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe he is scared about what would his family say

0|0
    0|0
  • well because of what people will think and because it might be better to wait some time and see how everything goes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes