My ex girlfriend has had a grudge on me for more than a year...

My ex girlfriend has had a grudge on me for more than a year,yea more than that.We had a huge fight,which was because she was jealous for no reason...Then I called her wh*re.I was fed up from all the things that she told me that night,i know that she didn't meant them,but still they were hurting...So it just exploded and I said it.I have apologized way too many times after that,but still she is holding on.She never apologized for the things she told me,nasty things and really sick some of them.We talk from time to time and she is flirty or cold depends.Havent talked to her for a while,so I hope she will forget it.

P.S I think she got hurt more because we were mad (in love) for each other,as I got hurt from her blame as well.
The question is:when she will get over it?its really annoying for me and awkward for your mutual friends to have to deal with it,its over a year.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• keep the no contact thing.