Guys, would you be embarrassed if?

Last summer I did marine PT because I knew a couple of the guys at the recruiting station. I made my friend participate because he wanted to run more. After a few weeks past my ex(who was my boyfriend at the time) disapproved of me going. I told him if he was so jealous that he could show up and do the workouts with us. He was pissed but accepted that.

When we did the workouts he threw up and couldn't even finish them, when he claimed he was more in shape then me. I playfully made fun of him to get back since he yelled at me. Long story short we never worked out together after that and the arguments grew, we broke it off(due to other reasons).

Would you be embarrassed if your girlfriend could withstand an intense workout and you couldn't?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend can already withstand more intensity in her workouts then I can. She's crazy, much the same as you sound. She feeds off of intensity. I can do maybe half her workout before I pass out. I remember awhile back trying to get into it but I started losing to much weight.

On the flip side, she can't do my weight training. Her muscles can take on her body weight indefinitely but her muscles get tired quickly if she max's the weight out. She doesn't get past the third set, she'll do 5/4/3 with max weight while I do 7/3/5.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• My fiance can do calisthenics with more reps than me. I don't care. She doesn't throw it in my face, and I don't try to compete with her. We are not even the same sex, so why be threatened?

I do martial arts, the martial arts that isn't bullsh*t. She doesn't, even though she is a better wrestler than me, which is cool.

0|0
    0|0
    • He was threatened by the men that were at marine PT :/

• Oh, well, whatever, he's an ex now. There must be a good reason. I mean yeah, people would f*** a marine, but if a guy can't trust his girl, then he doesn't need to have her.

• No. If my girlfriend is an amazing swimmer and I am not then there really isn't anything I can do about that lol. Even though I'm a pretty good swimmer, I'm not about to go become Michael Phelps just to beat her lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly it depends. I know women who are better swimmers then me and It does sort of bother me. It bothers me when anyone is out doing me sports or fitness wise lol I'm competitive. It's not something I would break up with a girlfriend over. There really are SO many different kinds of fitness. Cardiovascular is most important in my opinion. If your heart cannot withstand duration your not worth sh*t. Just because you can throw weights around doesn't mean you can run, swim, row, bike or any other kind of sport. That is why I literally do everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if I said I was healthier than she was.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I wouldn't be embarrassed

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• no, I wouldnt

0|0
    0|0
  • you insulted his masculinity

0|0
    0|0