Guys, would you be embarrassed if?

Last summer I did marine PT because I knew a couple of the guys at the recruiting station. I made my friend participate because he wanted to run more. After a few weeks past my ex(who was my boyfriend at the time) disapproved of me going. I told him if he was so jealous that he could show up and do the workouts with us. He was pissed but accepted that.

When we did the workouts he threw up and couldn't even finish them, when he claimed he was more in shape then me. I playfully made fun of him to get back since he yelled at me. Long story short we never worked out together after that and the arguments grew, we broke it off(due to other reasons).

Would you be embarrassed if your girlfriend could withstand an intense workout and you couldn't?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend can already withstand more intensity in her workouts then I can. She's crazy, much the same as you sound. She feeds off of intensity. I can do maybe half her workout before I pass out. I remember awhile back trying to get into it but I started losing to much weight.

On the flip side, she can't do my weight training. Her muscles can take on her body weight indefinitely but her muscles get tired quickly if she max's the weight out. She doesn't get past the third set, she'll do 5/4/3 with max weight while I do 7/3/5.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE