If your boyfriend wants to move in with you

And says he loves you and wants to be with you, could he see a future with you or see you in his future? And yes by future I mean his wife or marry you.

I am not looking for negative or downer comments about moving in together either

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's very possible that if he is saying those things that he has at least thought about it. I would hope that he wouldn't be saying those things without actually meaning them. Because those are very serious things to talk about.

I would talk to him and see if that is how he really feels. Find out why he wants to move in with you. Is it because he loves you, or is it to save money. Living together can be hard, and both people have to be committed to making it work.

Definitely talk about how you two will divide chores, finances and how you will decorate your place and how you will decide to buy things, etc... if you do decide to live together.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE