Advice on how to get a guy to make the first move because we are both too scared

so I'm dating this guy but nether of us are making the first move how do I show him that I want him to make the first move any tips would help and be greatly appreciated

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Well what I'm about to say is probably the last thing you want to hear but I really really REALLY think that the best move here is for you to make the first move. I've never understood why you girls feel that you need to wait for the guy to come to you. If you want to be with him and he isn't going to make the move don't beat around the bush and drop hints that you want him to. I'll let you in on a little secret: us guys are completely awful at picking up on those hints. And even if we do, it probably won't give him the bravery to make the move you want him to unless he's 100% sure which you can't do without actually coming out and saying how you feel. So yeah, make the move I'd say.

That having been said, if you aren't willing to, the best move might be to have a mutual friend tell him that you are waiting for him to make a move.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE