Read description first! Can this be salvaged or have I failed and cannot recover? Help!!

I couldn't sleep that well last night because I had a fight with this former friend and I apparently wished death on him when his ex girlfriend confronted me (he had me that mad). She still loves him and they both are very rich and powerful. So out of retaliation I blocked them both on fb and we don't talk anymore. Now he says it's all my fault. He can't see through the past and see I changed from when I last saw him in person (5 months ago). Maybe I went too far. All I want to know is how can I fix this? I'm losing sleep.
I am just feeling really regretful. This is so depressing and sad. :( Not fair.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• you cant! what you said was really harsh, you showed your true colors

• He pushed me too far what was I supposed to do?

• Be the bigger person.