Why would she tell me she was drunk and argued with her ex?

Earlier yesterday I teased her on her like for Australian TV shows and she replied 'Thanks for your advice x'

At the time she seemed a bit aloof so I replied 'No problem'. It took her 3 hours to reply back, but she was on a night out.

Carried on like this:

Her - Arsey as fack

Me - And what will you do about it

Her - Shut up

Me - You're not that bad

Her - I'm drunk and have argued with my ex... Please don't wind me up tonight

Then I realized I better not carry on acting the ass..

Me - Then I promise before you go to sleep tonight, you'll have a smile on your face instead

Her - Make it happen

Me - Knock knock

Her - Whose there xx

I carry the joke on an relate it to something funny she laughed at last time. (It involved me being naked at her door with an angry mob of her neighbours after me)

Her - Prove it x

Then I explain how I'd go about proving it in a jokey way

Her - ?

Me - What you dreaming about there?

Her - You, not being a twat

Then I tell her that it seems a decent dream and that I'm off for the night. She then replies with 'bye'.

This happened at 2-3am and were fairly quick replies.

It's odd because we've been flirting like crazy before this.

What I don't get is why she mentioned about arguing with her ex? Her last relationship was a good 3 years ago. I'm wondering whether I should give her some space and let her contact me to see if she's still interested.

Should I worry about her arguing drunk with her ex? She always goes on nights out with her girl mates but my gut tells me he might have been there. Even if he wasn't, she must have contacted him in some way if there was an argument.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• because she was drunk

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Hmm, I texted her around 1pm today, 10 min after she was on twitter. Still no reply and it's been 4 hours since, says she was on Facebook chat an hour ago so most likely she's blanking me. No more effort from me anyway, up to her now