Ex-boyfreind status? What do you guys think?

I've been out of the US. Distance was not doing any good to our relationship.. One day we fought on the phone and he broke it off. That was almost 3 weeks ago.

A few days ago I this pic on whastapp (The hand of a baby and the mom on top of the dad's hand)

...As soon I change it, He put on his status "hold my hand and lets pretend we're angels on this earth"

Last nigh I change my pic and status on whatsapp. My status said "Pride is a cold, stormy and barren mountain" .. Later that nigh he changed his status " I was wondering maybe, I could make you my baby"

I don't know if he wrote it to make me feel jealous or if he actually thinking about making someone his baby or maybe me?

So what do you guys think?

FYI

He mostly used whatsapp to talk to me, since I am abroad. Most people he talks through regular text messages not whatsapp.

And to those wondering why I want to know. I still love him, we were together for almost 2 years.

21

Most Helpful Guy