If a separated husband/wife are dating others do you think it's unlikely they'll get back together?

What do you think?

I probably wouldn't date anyone else if I wanted to reconcile.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say so. The reason being is that when you meet someone new, they seem almost perfect. It's the "honeymoon phase" I guess. They could get you to leave your spouse.

Then again, dating other people and seeing your spouse dating others might get you to realize that you ultimately do love them after all. You might realize that being with someone different isn't all it's cracked up to be.

0|0
    0|0
    • And I agree with you. I wouldn't be looking elsewhere if I wanted to reconcile either.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 6

• Possibly if they are doing it due to being on a break.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, because everything seems new and happy

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends, they might realize they were better for each other or they might find someone they believe is better

0|0
    0|0
  • no, it can still happen.

2|0
    0|0
  • not necessarily. I think it depends. that is why I would be insecure about dating someone who isn't getting divorced

2|0
    0|0
  • I would think that it would depend on the reason they separated in the first place.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes