If a separated husband/wife are dating others do you think it's unlikely they'll get back together?

What do you think?

I probably wouldn't date anyone else if I wanted to reconcile.

61

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say so. The reason being is that when you meet someone new, they seem almost perfect. It's the "honeymoon phase" I guess. They could get you to leave your spouse.

Then again, dating other people and seeing your spouse dating others might get you to realize that you ultimately do love them after all. You might realize that being with someone different isn't all it's cracked up to be.

• And I agree with you. I wouldn't be looking elsewhere if I wanted to reconcile either.