What can a girl do to let a guy know she's into him?

There's this guy I'm into and I feel like he's not sure how I feel. What can I do to let him know that I'm into him without being super bold? I want him to be able to make the "first move" since he is kind of traditional that way and I think it would hurt his self esteem to have me make the first move...so what can I do to kinda give him the green light to make a move?

I think he thinks I just want to be friends...I don't want him to think that though

56

Most Helpful Guy

• You could always get a mutual friend to say something to him. I had that happen in high school a couple times and it's not a big deal at all, didn't affect my view of the girl.

A guy is either going to be interested or not, some don't have the guts to make the move until they get some reassurance and a friend telling him you "like" him will give him the green light. After your friend tells him, if he asks you out then he likes you and if he doesn't then he doesn't view you in that light. gl

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • that would probably work...but are you sure it wouldn't seem kinda juvenile?

• Well don't get your friend to explicitly say that you told her / him to deliver a message obviously. If a friend came up to me and was like "You know I was talking with X the other day and she let it slip that she kind of likes you" it doesn't come off bad or anything.

As long as he doesn't know you sent the messenger, it just seems like your mutual friend is trying to hook the two of you up and you don't come off looking juvenile or anything