What can a girl do to let a guy know she's into him?

There's this guy I'm into and I feel like he's not sure how I feel. What can I do to let him know that I'm into him without being super bold? I want him to be able to make the "first move" since he is kind of traditional that way and I think it would hurt his self esteem to have me make the first move...so what can I do to kinda give him the green light to make a move?

Updates:
I think he thinks I just want to be friends...I don't want him to think that though

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You could always get a mutual friend to say something to him. I had that happen in high school a couple times and it's not a big deal at all, didn't affect my view of the girl.

A guy is either going to be interested or not, some don't have the guts to make the move until they get some reassurance and a friend telling him you "like" him will give him the green light. After your friend tells him, if he asks you out then he likes you and if he doesn't then he doesn't view you in that light. gl

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • that would probably work...but are you sure it wouldn't seem kinda juvenile?

• Well don't get your friend to explicitly say that you told her / him to deliver a message obviously. If a friend came up to me and was like "You know I was talking with X the other day and she let it slip that she kind of likes you" it doesn't come off bad or anything.

As long as he doesn't know you sent the messenger, it just seems like your mutual friend is trying to hook the two of you up and you don't come off looking juvenile or anything

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Smile at him.

0|0
    1|1
    • I do smile at him, but I think he needs more than that :/

• kiss him

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him directly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not say something really obvious?

"You look so hot." Or "I wish I had a boyfriend like you." Or something else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not ask him to coffee? If you're 25-29, then both of you are adults, and you can act like it. No need to dance around the bush and wonder "How to I get him to ask me out?!"

0|0
    0|0
    • we do hang out and stuff, but I think he thinks I only like him as a friend.

• Then bite the bullet and tell him otherwise.

What Girls Said 5

• ask about his interests,hobbies,work/school/social life,ask to hang out eg coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • Beside staring and smiling ?

any way do you talk to him "normal conversations" ?

0|0
    0|0
    • Start from the beginning , he thinks you want to be his friend okay start from being his friend go spend time with him ask him out , get closer to him, by the way what made you think he thinks this !?

• well he acts like he's really into me, but he gets all nervous and awkward. he'll start to make a move, then won't go through with it. when he asks me to go to a movie or something, he spits it out of his mouth super fast and acts really relieved when I say yes, like the weight of the world was taken off his shoulders or something haha.

• Well, I think he likes you.

• flirt and touch him.

0|0
    0|0
  • flirt or compliment him.

0|0
    0|0
  • flirt hard

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes