how do you move on from a guy that hurts you all the time?

how do you move on from a guy that hurts you all the time and shows you that he doesn't care about you?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• you just do it and you don't look back... you don't want that! I got married right outta high school...he treated me bad but I stayed...after a while it all got old... I left and the 1st couple were tough but I did it AND fast forward a couple years.. I found my love. I am so glad that I left or I would have never meant who I was SUPPOSED to be with. its gonna take a lot but you can do it ... why are you staying with someone that treats you so badly and you say doesn't care about you? bt I have been where you are and I am sorry that you are dealing with it.