how do you move on from a guy that hurts you all the time?

how do you move on from a guy that hurts you all the time and shows you that he doesn't care about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you just do it and you don't look back... you don't want that! I got married right outta high school...he treated me bad but I stayed...after a while it all got old... I left and the 1st couple were tough but I did it AND fast forward a couple years.. I found my love. I am so glad that I left or I would have never meant who I was SUPPOSED to be with. its gonna take a lot but you can do it ... why are you staying with someone that treats you so badly and you say doesn't care about you? bt I have been where you are and I am sorry that you are dealing with it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• You need to first acknowledge that the relationship is over. Cut all ties with that person (friends, family, etc.) so that they have no channel back to you.

Get angry at them. People seem disproportionately in happiness without understanding that they will occasionally have to face negativity. So use anger to create emotional distance between yourself and your ex.

Listen to empowering music too. NOT break-up music, so no Taylor Swift, no Nickelback, anything like that.

When you're ready, write everything out on paper. Write everything that they did to you, everything you did for them, and every emotion that you've felt. When you're ready, destroy them in a symbolic way. Burn them, bury them, just don't throw them into the trash.

That's a pretty basic way. I wrote an article about it... link

I hope that all helps :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • by not contacting him and filling your life with other things to keep you occupied.

0|0
    0|0
  • Simply find a new guy of interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • one day you will wake up and simply not care bout them in the least. it just happens suddenly

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• just get more self respect

0|0
    0|0
  • find a guy that treats you better

0|0
    0|0
  • find other guys and do stuff to avoid thinking about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • keeping busy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes