Im so upset right now I don't know what to think :(

I've been knowing this guy for awhile now we use to work together and I never really liked him as a boyfriend until recently...he always had a thing for me supposedly. So last month he kept making passes at me and I thought it was really cute that he liked me so I decided I'd give him chance so we started talking and I really started liking him a lot once I gave him a chance.

Well anyways this week we had sex on Tuesday and he just completely stopped contacting me altogether. I don't know I just thought it'd be different with him cause I thought he really liked me and I didn't think he'd do that to me :/

I tried contacting him on Wednesday, Thursday, and I didn't text him yesterday, but today I asked him what's going on? And he still didn't text me back :/ I'm so hurt by him cause I really wanted to try with him and I feel like he just wanted inside my pants this whole time. Should I just lose all my hope for him?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I will say, even though your hurting, try to move on. One of three things could be happening. 1.) He only wanted sex and since you gave it too him he's moved on. 2.) He saw great potential but since it happened within a few months, he felt it happened too easy and got scared off. Finally the least likely thing 3.) He feels that your both moving to fast and he's stepping away attempting to slow things down. This one I doubt because he left no word, I feel as if number one is the most likely and if he comes back to you. It will only be for sex feeling you will give it too him after a few short weeks. Nothing against you, I am just giving you a perspective of the "normal" train of thought a male is associated with. If there are any updates i.e. him giving you a reason, please inform it will help to make a better diagnosis on his state of mind.

• Thanks moving on will be easier said than done :/

• I understand that, but it's really your only option of healing after this. The sad fact is there are children as this boy who give men a bad wrap. Just keep your chin up and act strong in front of the public and let out all your emotions when your in the safety of your own room. A good guy will show up one day when you need him the most, and save you from your own self doubt. It's how this crazy ride we call life goes, your path is at a fork at the moment; you must decide which road to go down.