College and boyfriend?

So I have been accepted to a college and lately things are going good for my boyfriend and I too just he and I are from different cities and attend a trade school together atm.. But when I go home he wants to move in with me and I want to live at the college but he keeps insisting we live together and I am not ready.. my last boyfriend was an abusive alcholic and I got out of that but I am not ready to live with another guy... my boyfriend was a virgin and he wants the fairtale ending but in my heart I feel like if I go home its going to end and I don't want to hurt him but I don't want to break up with him.. I just want to go slower but he even says he will live in his car just to be with me and I told him no to that but he won't go home to get on his feet and then move up there when I'm ready... What should I do I am confused?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• well just be hoenst, tell him you are not ready and he should be OK with it