What is my ex boyfriend doing/ thinking?

I have an ex-bf that I was with for about 3 years. He b/u with me about 1.5 years ago. We lived to gether and we are also both recovering addicts. We got together while we weren't using, so I know him sober. Well, he's out of my state in sober living right now and said he was coming back home when we talked a couple of months ago. I just got out of residential treatment for 90+ days last week. I have told him in the past that I don't want to and I can't really be "freinds" with him. After our b/u we hung out and slept together here and there for a short while. Since September, he and I have had back and forth contact. About a month ago I saw on Facebook that he's in a relationship. He never told me. His contact lessened some, but I also hadn't been contacting him much while I was in treatment either. Lately I have been ignoring the majority of his texts/ calls/ FB msgs. He likes stuff on my FB page and has sent me picture texts or songgs that would have meaning to the both of us. I feel it's inappro[riate on his part and I also still have feelings. I don't want him manipulating me, but I also don't know if he just thinks we're friends. My mom thinks he's just concerned because of my addiction history, but he know I'm alive and knows where I've been...so IDK...I'm not sure what the hell he's thinking and if I should set a clear boundary. I'm in early recovery from drug addiction and I'm also trying to get over this guy. I don't know if it'll ever work out for us and I feel like he's just continuing to dangle a carrot in front of me in case this other relationship doesn't pan out. What do you guys think about all this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it is what your mom said

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• your mom is right

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your mom is right, try to seek help together and be open to one another.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes