In what ways have you seeked revenge on your ex boyfriend?

he was a lying cheating prick, how have you become better or seeked 'revenge' on a loser ex bf?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• break into his house and sh*t on his bed

3|0
    0|0
    • sh*tting in his coffee in the morning is more personal. hahaha. your halarious. I liked.

• i have an active imagination and am drinking coffee. I almost threw up by imagining sh*t in my mouth

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• in my opinion its pointless ...its just can't change who you are if you do it to make it better its going to make you a different person

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• you don't you just move on the longer you try to make his life miserable the longer you're going to be miserable.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's never good to seek revenge I believe in karma!

0|0
    1|0
  • my ex b/f he locked me out of the house naked a while back and a few weeks ago he came home really drunk and fell asleep on top of his bed with just a towel around him after showering so i removed his towel and took some naked photos of him.
    Then i decided since he never woke up that with the help of a few friends shaved off his pubes took more photos i even uploaded the pics to my Facebook page and he didn't know about it until i sent the link to all his contacts, friends and family. the pics are still on line hee hee hee

0|0
    0|0
  • After i found out he was cheating a week or so later he came
    home really drunk and fell asleep on top of his bed with just a
    towel around him after showering so i removed his towel and
    took some naked photos of him.
    Then i decided since he never woke up that with the help of
    a few friends (i phoned after taking pics) shaved off his pubes
    took more photos i even uploaded the pics to Facebook and
    sent the link to all his contacts, friends and family. Made a blog
    page all about him this happened this summer and the pics n stuff
    are still on. ha ha ha

0|0
    0|0
  • None he was a sweet guy

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't do that

0|0
    1|0
  • i am not that type of person

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't do that.

0|0
    1|0
  • The best way to seek revenge is to move on with your life.

Delete them from all social networking sites, do not call/answer their calls, get rid of any thing(s) they may have gifted to you, get rid of photos.

Focus on your school, career and take time out for yourself.

If you keep interacting with him he will see you are not over him, and this isn't revenge.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't. I let karma take care of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do something about it. but if you have his stuff just leave it outside your house.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I think karma should do its job

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine was a lying cheating prick too...

I have kissed guys and had sex with a guy.

BUT the best revenge

was for me to fully live my life surround myself with friends, be successful in my job and further my education...and just be HAPPY. (they hate it! ) and end up contacting you again. Because that shows them that you are just being better than them. Don't get on the same level as them go further by bettering yourself! :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes