I broke no contact after 60 days

I texted my ex girlfriend who broke up with me 4 months ago. She was in another relationship with someone new within 2 weeks after the break up. She contacted me a few times within the first 2 months of the break up. But our last conversation 60+ days ago ended badly with us fighting. She blocked me on Facebook because of it. So today I texted her saying she didn't have to respond because I didn't want to get in the way of her and her boyfriend and this to get in the way of the girl I'm starting to see. I said I was sorry for the things I did and I want to leave things on a good note. She actually responded and said thanks for apologizing. I then said I hope you're well and that was the end of the convo. My goal was to ease tension between us so she may want to talk again...people say I shouldn't have broken no contact, do you think it went well? I'm going back to no contact.

50

Most Helpful Girl

• If an ex texted me out of the blue I would think he still cared about me. It would make me happy. somewhat. If I responded back then yes not much tension if I don't I don't want to talk to him.

• I wanted to ease the tension and maybe somewhere down the line we can talk again. I wasn't sure if that would have happened without me apologizing. Obviously I'm not going to wait for her. But why burn a bridge?

• She just sent me a text saying its all water under the bridge but she can't fully forgive me yet. She did say it was nice to hear the apology though. Also she kept saying how happy she is. She said it like 2 times in that text she sent.

• Your good then :) and I think what you did was fine most guys wouldn't

What Girls Said 4

• Just move on and don't talk to her again.

• move on and keep nc

• i wouldn't have broken it

• i think you did good. you were mature about it.

What Guys Said 0