Every time we fight he puts up a picture of his ex?

My boyfriend uploads a picture of him and his ex girlfriend when ever he wants to make me feel jelous.I have expressed discomfort at one time when I saw how this chick was all over his Facebook but then it never bother me that much because deleting them or not its a part of his past.But now he can upload on other sites and later says I just wanted to hurt your feelings...I believe he is either with this chick or he really still has feelings for her...opinions?.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I Don't Know Where To Start. My First Question Would Be Why Do He Still Have Pictures Of Them Two? & Out Of All Things To Do To Make Someone Upset, Why Do Something Like That? I Would Also Be Thinking Like What Is It About This Girl That He Keep Uploading Pictures Of Them Two Everytime Y'all get into it. So To Answer Your Question Yes I Think Some Feelings Still Remain.