I think that I'm depressed?

I think that I'm depressed because ever since I broke up with my boyfriend in 2012 I barely laugh as much as I used to an I laugh a lot before. I always want to stay to myself all the time an listen to my music to block people off sometimes, I know that's not the best thing to do but it calms me down because I get mad so easily an I would cry at times. What I'm most worried about is him moving on because I care about him so much an we even planed on getting back together. He's the only guy that would wait for, but its like some people notice an even I notice that he still likes me but it doesn't mean that I'm gonna get him back an that what kills me the most.

The reason that we are not together is because its just a lot of things in the way I mean like both of our parents was butting in our relationship when we was together. My parents was the one that made me break up with him an no one knows that but that's why I regret it the most an I feel really stupid about it because he was a really great guy an I messed it up.
That's why I'm so depressed.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• You broke up with him and now you're worried about him moving on?

The bad news is, yes, you're depressed. The good news is, you can change that. It's as simple as deciding not to be depressed. Your outlook on life is determined by your own mind and decisions.

With any breakup, there is a period of readjustment. Take your time. You clearly need some you time to process through your emotions. But you can't worry about him moving on. If you're worried about him moving on, then put on your big girl panties and go get him back.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE