Do girls like it when a guy can cry or do they hate that?

So my Ex-girlfriend's dig died she was crying like crazy everyone was exept me it was just there with a look on my face. And let's say someone I love dies I don't gets sad I get mad I punched a tree till my arm broke. So do girl find it weird or do they like that

262

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, when this happens everybody has their own way of dealing with, and these can come in various forms hence her crying and your punching.

Some girls like it when guys cry occasionally as it shows guys do have a softer side and a heart inside them.

Some girls like it when guys punch things as it shows they're protective of what they care about and again have a heart inside them.

I would have to say that it depends on the girl and without knowing that said girl, nobody could really tell you.