How would you take her doing this?

So I am talking to this girl and have been for a month but she still has her ex boyfriend living with her because he does not have another place to live and she feels bad about kicking him out. He told her last night that her talking to me crushed him and she is moving on too fast. I get the feeling she is thinking about it and it is affecting her. To be honest I am losing interest and did I mention this IS a long distance relationship? I am ready to cut her loose cause there were many times when we Skyped she muted the sound so she didn't let me hear what she was telling him when he came into the room. I really really liked her but this constant thorn of an ex boyfriend is getting to be too much for me. I'm not head over heels for her so I see what is happening. I wouldn't have this happen with any ex girlfriend of mine she would be out in a month. He doesn't do much how can she let him still live there? She broke up because she had to be his mother. She said that he feels like there is still hope for them and I asked well he doesn't think this for anything she told me its because she still tries to includehim in things. I think that is a no no and I really am starting to get this sour taste in my mouth from it. She sounds like she won't ever kick him out and when we finally can live with each other or see each other this will be a huge problem. Do I cut her now? Is this a serious issue?
Thank you for those who support me when I talk to her next I'm telling her how I feel and ending this.
i cut it off she is not longer a person I associate with simple and easy just ignore her until she gets the picture sweet poetic justice

54

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your instincts are right on this one. Something is up with this. My feeling is, she's not ready to let him go and likes the attention she is getting from you.

This is most definitely a serious issue. If this guy is an ex, kick him out! She didn't like being his mom, so why is she letting him stay?

I think you have every right to be suspicious and wary of this situation. She can't be too set on breaking up with this guy and moving on if she still lets him live there.

Plus the guy is a thorn in your side because he's always questioning her about who she is talking to and what not. That's silly, they aren't together anymore.

I would definitely run for the hills on this one!