How would you take her doing this?

So I am talking to this girl and have been for a month but she still has her ex boyfriend living with her because he does not have another place to live and she feels bad about kicking him out. He told her last night that her talking to me crushed him and she is moving on too fast. I get the feeling she is thinking about it and it is affecting her. To be honest I am losing interest and did I mention this IS a long distance relationship? I am ready to cut her loose cause there were many times when we Skyped she muted the sound so she didn't let me hear what she was telling him when he came into the room. I really really liked her but this constant thorn of an ex boyfriend is getting to be too much for me. I'm not head over heels for her so I see what is happening. I wouldn't have this happen with any ex girlfriend of mine she would be out in a month. He doesn't do much how can she let him still live there? She broke up because she had to be his mother. She said that he feels like there is still hope for them and I asked well he doesn't think this for anything she told me its because she still tries to includehim in things. I think that is a no no and I really am starting to get this sour taste in my mouth from it. She sounds like she won't ever kick him out and when we finally can live with each other or see each other this will be a huge problem. Do I cut her now? Is this a serious issue?
Updates:
Thank you for those who support me when I talk to her next I'm telling her how I feel and ending this.
i cut it off she is not longer a person I associate with simple and easy just ignore her until she gets the picture sweet poetic justice

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your instincts are right on this one. Something is up with this. My feeling is, she's not ready to let him go and likes the attention she is getting from you.

This is most definitely a serious issue. If this guy is an ex, kick him out! She didn't like being his mom, so why is she letting him stay?

I think you have every right to be suspicious and wary of this situation. She can't be too set on breaking up with this guy and moving on if she still lets him live there.

Plus the guy is a thorn in your side because he's always questioning her about who she is talking to and what not. That's silly, they aren't together anymore.

I would definitely run for the hills on this one!

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• she doesn't feel comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • she is in a uncomfortable situation and I wouldn't get into that

0|1
    0|0
  • well I think you are just getting into too much drama. they still care for each other a lot, and she might like you but she might not kick out her ex

0|1
    0|0
    • thats my fear and I wouldn't let someone I broke up live with me it sounds really bad

• Walk away. If she was really done with him, he'd be gone. She has to know it looks bad. You're a rebound, distraction... well anything but a serious interest to her. Cut your losses and move on.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Cut her out. This is a huge problem.

1|2
    0|0
  • Do it. You already know what must be done.

0|2
    0|0
  • Telling her how you feel is an absurd idea. Disappear...you don't owe this witch anything. Don't waste your breath.

0|0
    0|0
    • thats actually easier than dealing with her guilt trip or whatever she is going to do...is that the right thing to do?

• thats what I'm going to do is just not talk to her anymore it will be a lot easier for me

• Exactly bro! I'm sure you've heard that actions speak louder than words. No need to tell her anything. She doesn't deserve an explanation, or the chance to give you her opinion.

• "So I am talking to this girl and have been for a month but she still has her ex boyfriend living with her because he does not have another place to live and she feels bad about kicking him out."

The sentence above is quite possibly the most ignorant thing I've ever heard! Wow...I've heard it all now! Dude, why in the world would you want to remotely have a relationship with this loser chick?

The only thing that I can come up with is she is a master liar. Basically if her lips are moving..she's lying. This boyfriend is not her EX as long as he's still living with her. It's clear that EVERYTHING she has ever told you is a lie. If you can't see that now...you need a CAT immediately!

0|0
    0|1
    • just cause past girls have done that to you doesn't mean she is doin that to me. save your jaded views for someone who really cares what a negative person like you thinks. think I give a sh*t bro? I don't here is how many f*cks I give 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000.0

if that is the most ignorant thing you have heard you must not get out much lol loser much bro? Get a life bro? its actually not a relationship lets read and maybe you can know what I am talking about. get a life bro

• Dude...you said you'reself " did I mention this is a long distance relationship?" Maybe you should read what you wrote!

Recommended myTakes