Being cold after being cheated

My girlfriend cheated on me (she kissed another guy in my house). We decided to goo on with the relationship but I'm colder now, and now we fight because I'm allways cold.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The relationship cannot resume as it was because she has broken your trust. You will never forget it, but if you can't forgive it, then it won't work out. I'm not saying you should forgive her either, but it is necessary to LET IT GO if you still want to be with her. I say let her go, your heart is telling you it won't let her in again. Go find a nice new girl whom you can fully trust.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• dump her, you can't go back to how you were

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump her. That was your house. What if she already screwed guys in your bed? Kick her out boyfriend that loose woman gives you a STI or STD

0|0
    0|0
    • Edit * Kick her out *before

• break up with her

0|0
    0|0
  • dump her

0|0
    0|0
  • well you don't trust her anymore. what's the qiesiton? move on or work on your relationship.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Oh man, I think you resent her and things will never be the same again. I suggest moving on will be best for both of you. These things always come back

0|0
    0|0
  • F*** are you still with that girl for?

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely break up with her bro.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's because you can never completely trust her again. Why are you still with her?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes