Being cold after being cheated

My girlfriend cheated on me (she kissed another guy in my house). We decided to goo on with the relationship but I'm colder now, and now we fight because I'm allways cold.

64

Most Helpful Girl

• The relationship cannot resume as it was because she has broken your trust. You will never forget it, but if you can't forgive it, then it won't work out. I'm not saying you should forgive her either, but it is necessary to LET IT GO if you still want to be with her. I say let her go, your heart is telling you it won't let her in again. Go find a nice new girl whom you can fully trust.