Need relationship advice please!

Alright so this I my second relationship, I have trust issues from my dad and ex, and my current boyfriend knows that.

Well he's been going out with his guy friends a lot. That doesn't bother me cause I go out with my girlfriends but its to the movies and the mall.

The other night we were on facetime and he called me Kate; One of his ex's is a katie and his best friends wife is a katie and so is my sister; my sister wasn't around; I said "did you just call me katie" he's like "yea but I meant the girl in the game" but I asked him a question and when he responded to my question he called me katie. So that raised a red flag in my head. I told him that I trust him but if he were to ever cheat on me I would dump him and we would never be friends again.

He's brought up marriage and kids also. I can actually picture myself being happy and being married to him and that was hard for me to picture from my last relationship. Yes I'm 19, yea you guys can think I'm young whatever but I know what I want in life.

So what should I do? I need all the help I can get!

32

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 19. Stop talking about marriage and kids. Realise that most of the guys your age are going to cheat on the girls they are with. Basic biology. Guys are scum at that age.

• Thanks for the advice but I'm not going to stop talking about marriage, I want kids in 10 years. He's 20 and we both went to the same high school, both had feelings for each other and I ignored mine cause I was in another relationship at the time in high school.