My boyfriend's ex keeps texting him?

Okay...so my boyfriend and his ex broke up for a numerous reasons more than a year ago. she's the type of girl to be jealous about anything...even me? I see that she keeps texting him and texts him every time she sees him out somewhere...I not only don't think that she's kinda stalking him but is still clinged on to him. They have dated for 2 years BUT it seems she will just not get over him even though she has been in another relationship (that didn't work out). Everyone keeps telling me to tell him to block her number and everything but she still has ways to contact him (like when she sees him somewhere). Is there a way I or he can make this stop? I don't have much intentions to speak to her because she already is jealous of me? Help!
I meant to put in that he isn't texting her back ^^

52

Most Helpful Guy

• Shes inlove with him.

Clearly this guy got you, while he still had her. So they didn't have a proper break up.

How do you know he's not replying? he could be deleting his end of the text msgs. rofl (probably not the case but you never know)

Anyways. You can't really say anything to her. I don't think she's jealous of you, more so I'm sure she wants to hurt you. (physically)

If you did take this guy while he had her, just know that your robbing someone of their love. And no its not a "whatever sh*t happens" kinda look on things. Its more of a, how would you like it if he did that to you? Which I'm pretty sure he probably will do if he left her for you. (shows he can't be alone, and when he's read to go, he will)

If they had a proper break, she wouldn't be calling him to this day. But for the fact that he jumped to you, which is what I'm guessing, and I'm more then 100% sure that he did. Then this is the outcome you get. Because he couldn't be the mature one and give her proper reasoning as to why and time to heal on both ends.

You will honestly just need to deal with it, until she gives up. That's what I mean by time to heal. She's still in the "chasing" phase of the breakup. Which he did not give her.