Men how to you deal with a break up ?

Guys how do you deal with a break up after a relationship of at least a year - 2 years. How do you deal with it, what emotions do you feel, is it hard ? When are you willing to talk to your ex-girlfriend again or at least try to build a friendship? Do you get emotional ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My breakup made me so strong and powerful mentally and physically that I no longer remember who I was before the breakup. So yes, I'm very grateful the way my breakup happened and the aftermath taught me a good amount of lessons and made me very very strong to the point that even more women are attracted to me now!

I learnt how this bad society works and how to deal with such people, it taught me that becoming ambitious and having a clear purpose in life is the best thing in life. People get wasted because they never had any strong purpose in life, a mission and they just destroy themselves thinking about the breakup and sh*t. It also taught me to become even more protective for family and friends because it turned out that my ex was a a really bad person who tried hurting me through my apologies. I gave her a good lesson she won't forget her whole life, so I became bolder and more protective towards my loved ones because I know they are vulnerable if I'm not. And that's a good thing! When I will have a family and such people upset their life I can boldly deal with them!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Every human handles break-ups differently. I am a very quiet person and I don't feel comfortable sharing or discussing my feelings with anyone, so I just shun the company of others for a month or two. My last break-up (relationship of two years) was pretty difficult because she was very special to me. It took me a month or two to go back to my social life. A year later I accidentally saw her again and we had a little chat, then we became very formal and distant "friends". I eventually got better, but I still dread the idea of dating someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • We wanna hang out with friends as much as possible because we wanna forget about it

But it doesn't take a lot of time to get over her

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• guys deal with it differently

0|0
    0|0
  • it is hard since you spend so much time together, I wouldn't be willing to keep a friendship with exs because I don't see the point but I do get emotional

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes